- CPD: Managing & Securing Vacant Property
- Property Guardians pay £50p/w in Notts
- Void security for property owners
- House of Lords APPROVED!
- PGPA ANNOUNCEMENT
- The Smart and Green Building Show with speaker Joost van Gestel
- Camelot Denmark Opens!
- Housing Minister visits Manchester
- BBC: UK Care Homes 'at risk of closure'
- Camelot becomes GDPR compliant!
Camelot becomes GDPR compliant!
Europe has tackled one of the most controversial subject in this modern digital world. General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is enforceable on May 25th 2018.
What is GDPR?
GDPR enables the customers to regain the control over their own information and boosts their rights. Customers have exclusive right to revoke information from companies as long as other legislations are adhered to.
With the GDPR policy in check we have implemented the consent cookies for our Web visitors to accept in order to tailor their experiences on our webpages. This is an option tool which most company websites uphold.
Camelot strives to make communication about personal data as easy as possible.
In the event of any data leaks or enquiries please do not hesitate to send an email to email@example.com