- Properties Guardians live in?
- Chera's first month at Camelot Europe
- Tessa: My First month at Camelot Europe
- Pim's First month at Camelot Europe
- The dos and don’ts for a Property Guardian
- Property Guardian or Tenant?
- Camelot Survey revealed!
- Why I chose to be an intern at Camelot?
- Council Tax on the rise- Again!
- 6 things to do in Brentwood, Essex as a Property Guardian
6 things to do in Brentwood, Essex as a Property Guardian
We have a number of people living as a Guardian in our beautiful Grade A listed house in Brentwood, Essex! With museums, ruins and historic buildings in the area, there's lots to discover. So, we asked the Property Guardians what they would recommend other people do in and around the area...
Here are our top 6 things to do in Brentwood as a Guardian
- Book your tickets here!
You've got 60 minutes of breathable air left in a Bunker... will you be able to escape in time? Can you break your friend out of the Dungeon of Doom? Watch your step in Detonation.
With 3 Living Spaces to escape from, it's an exciting adventure to complete with friends. Visit their website to book your tickets!
As you can see, there's a lot more to Brentwood than TOWIE! Why wouldn't you want to be there?