Snr BDM: High-Tech Security Equipment
Senior Business Development Manager High-Tech Security Services
Location: London E8 (a 2 minute walk from overground Dalston Junction-Hackney)
Please note: This role is primarily field based, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer in London.
Salary: £35K + bonus scheme + pension + 28 days holiday (inclusive of bank holidays)
Job type: Permanent / Full time
Are you interested in working for the innovative specialist in property management and property development? Then this is your opportunity to join the founding father of the Vacant Property Management model in the UK: Camelot Europe.
In Europe we are the market leader in (vacant) property management and property security services. We operate from offices in 7 different countries and we will add two more countries in 2018! Our operations run via 4 business units: Property Management, HighTech-Security Services, Property Development and Maintenance Services.
We are working hard on managing the growth of our UK organisation. You will join a team of young professionals of property managers, guardian managers, quality assurance staff and sales staff. For us it is all about Work Hard & Play hard, with an office located in the trendy Dalston Hackney area, London’s most liveable borough!!
As Business Development Manager, it will be your responsibility to put Camelot's security services ‘on the map’ in the UK. You will be expected to continuously engage in new market outlets. To achieve this, you will have direct contact with existing customers, business relations such as property owners, contractors and potential new customers.
When it comes to Camelot's innovative high-tech security systems, you’re the technical sales engineer to your clients. You must have the ability to perfectly explain when, where, why and how the customers could use our Camelot WatchTowers better than a camera tower of any other brand… Of course, we will provide you with all of the necessary training; whether it is about securing a building site or warding off intruders in a vacant property, you will see opportunities everywhere and know how to anticipate them. For more information on the Camelot WatchTower, click here: https://uk.cameloteurope.com/security-solutions/wireless-cctv-tower
- Generating leads in the major UK regions (London, Birmingham, Manchester)
- Maintain and expand the customer portfolio
- Advising and supporting customers in the construction and project development markets
- Planning and organizing sales agreements
- Independently coordinate the logistical process, service and development of the projects
- Monitoring, implementation and expansion of sales activities, revenue and profit targets
- Complaints Management
- Create Offer Letters and track customer data
- All your work is organized through our state-of-the-art CRM software SalesForce
Skills and Experience;
The successful candidate will have/be;
- Educated to GSCE standard and/or relevant professional qualification in sales and business management
- At least 3-5 years experience working and consulting on technical security systems (eg CCTV, Fire alarms, security technologies, etc.)
- Preferably a network in construction and project development industries
- Experience managing own workload to deadlines
- Have an ‘entrepreneurial’ approach. If the computer says “no” you will nevertheless find a way forward!
- Experience delivering excellent customer service
- Legal background / education is desirable
- Driving license for cars and small trucks
All prospective employees must pass a background check.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org