- Former UK Police Station protected by occupation
- Camelot climb to the top 10% of ACS SIA companies in the UK
- Middle-classes ditching traditional rental properties to become guardians for mansions and stately homes
- vacant site security: 5 tips to limit risk this summer
- Shift in void security market delivers huge savings for property owners
- Meet our Guardians
- Guardians pay £228 per month to live in Hull
- Is your property at risk this winter?
- Working with Public Services
- Framework fills the void for Housing Associations
Working with Public Services
In a time of austerity many public and third sector organisations are reviewing their operations and estates portfolio to identify where surplus capital can be unlocked.
Determining the best way forward for surplus buildings or those no longer fit for purpose can take time. Whether the option is refurbishment, demolition and redevelopment or simply finding a buyer: a key issue is securing the site whilst decisions are made and permission sought.
Camelot Europe work with a number of public sector clients who use live-in guardians as an alternative to traditional methods of security.