- Camelot climb to the top 10% of ACS SIA companies in the UK
- Middle-classes ditching traditional rental properties to become guardians for mansions and stately homes
- vacant site security: 5 tips to limit risk this summer
- Shift in void security market delivers huge savings for property owners
- Meet our Guardians
- Guardians pay £228 per month to live in Hull
- Is your property at risk this winter?
- Working with Public Services
- Framework fills the void for Housing Associations
- CPD: Managing & Securing Vacant Property
vacant site security: 5 tips to limit risk this summer
Securing your vacant site this summer
Void management and security continues to be a challenge and as summer approaches and the temperature increases, so does the risk of theft, vandalism and fire. Without adequate protection and management these properties are often subject to misuse and either deliberate or unintentional damage.
5 tips for securing your vacant site this summer
- Install a security solution/ system
- Keep property in use
- Use an accredited organisation
- Carry-out regular property inspections
- Keep the grounds maintained
Property professionals across Ireland are increasingly turning to Property Guardians to protect their assets over the summer months. While properties lie idle, Property Guardians move in, providing a cost effective and social way to secure vacant property from unauthorised entry and vandalism. We urge property owners to remain vigilant in the protection and management of their vacant property. Contact us today and arrange a no obligation, free assessment of your buildings.