- Former UK Police Station protected by occupation
- Camelot climb to the top 10% of ACS SIA companies in the UK
- Middle-classes ditching traditional rental properties to become guardians for mansions and stately homes
- vacant site security: 5 tips to limit risk this summer
- Shift in void security market delivers huge savings for property owners
- Meet our Guardians
- Guardians pay £228 per month to live in Hull
- Is your property at risk this winter?
- Working with Public Services
- Framework fills the void for Housing Associations
Camelot climb to the top 10% of ACS SIA companies in the UK
Camelot Europe seeks to gain accreditation from organisations that offer training and development to our employees and challenge our business to operate better as a partner to our clients and members of our industry. Providing the highest standards of client care means acting with professionalism and integrity at all times. That’s how our services exceed client expectations in every market, sector and location.
During our most recent audit, Camelot climbed from the top 25% to the top 10% of all ACS SIA companies in the UK. The objective of the SIA's Approved Contractor scheme is to raise performance standards and to assist the private security industry in developing new opportunities.
What does this mean for our clients?
Choosing an ACS accredited supplier for the provision of your contract security services will help you to meet your security obligations to your staff, shareholders and other stakeholders.
- Continuity of Service
- Best Practice and Continuity of Quality
- Clear Customer Focus and Increased Flexibility
- Leadership and Innovation
- The Extended Police Family - practical benefits through 'joined-up' police, business and community initiatives.
Camelot Europe are recognised as one of the best providers of private security services in the UK. If you are looking for a security solution or would like to find out more, contact one of our specialists on 0845 262 202.