Regional Property Services Coordinator - London
This is a business critical role that is the backbone of the company’s service delivery. The Property Services Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all properties under management are managed effectively, are maintained to a high standards of safety, security and hygiene as practicable.. Balancing a workload with a wide scope, across varied locations.
• Preparation of quotes for works – send to clients
• Managing incidents: loading incident, updating status of incidents, leasing issues with the clients, appointing contractors, closing incidents once resolved.
• raising and managing PO’s, placing orders, invoicing client and guardians, instructing invoices, fit out costs, stock out, office expenses etc.
• Council tax: arranging and canceling CT bills, managing PO's and correspondence etc..
• Contribution: arranging clients pay backs on a monthly basis. Raising and sending PO numbers and invoice instruction to the clients. Keeping spreadsheet up to date.
• Managing stock takes.
• Arranging access and appointments for the clients and contractors.
• Sending correspondence to the occupants: inspection announcements, client requests, warning letters, Termination letters.
• Waste service management: getting quotes, arranging waste collection with networkwaste, raising PO, dealing with missed collections, signing Annual Waste Trade Note, arranging clear outs ,skips etc …
• Handling office administration responsibilities : managing post, BT bills, arranging utilities, all other ad hoc duties where required
• Arranging and managing addition service for the properties
• MUST HAVE Experience in customer services or administration
• Knowledge and experience of working with the property sectors
• Strong communication skills
• Highly Organised
• Commercially astute
• Proactive and professional
• Positive attitude and pride in achievement of goals
• Sets and demands high standards
• Active team participant
All prospective employees must pass a background check.
Hours and Environment
• 8:30 am to 5:30 pm, Monday to Friday.
• Your role will be office based
To apply: please send your CV and cover letter to Sarah Hiemstra at email@example.com