Regional Property Services Coordinator
- Regional Property Services Coordinator (RPSC)
- London E8 2FD
- 22K per annum
This is a business critical role that is the backbone of the company’s service delivery. The Regional Property Services Coordinator is responsible for ensuring that all properties under management are managed effectively, are maintained to the highest standards of safety, security and hygiene as practicable. Balancing a workload with a wide scope, across varied locations.
- CPM data uploads – checklist properties, certs, shower install, asbestos, etc. – chase outstanding.
- CPM data uploads – checklist guardians vetting all – chase outstanding.
- Diary management of all Property Inspector for visibility of all managers.
- Liaising with Property Inspectors on inspection reports & works needed.
- Diary management of works.
- Daily Property Inspector calls to gather information to send reports or quotes.
- Preparation of quotes for works – send to clients.
- Possibility of sending out inspection reports for Property Inspectors.
Hours and Environment
- Office based
- 8:30 am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday
Skills and Attributes
You should have:
- A positive, confident and ambitious attitude.
- A commitment to providing excellent customer service.
- The ability to research, analyze and reason logically and effectively within tight and conflicting timeframes.
- Excellent verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group and internal staff
- Knowledge of relevant guidelines, regulations, procedures and best practice relevant to the role.
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel skills.
To apply, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com and covering note using the link provided.
All prospective employees must pass a background check.