Property Inspector / Maintenance Technician
Job description for Property Inspector
This is a business critical role that is the backbone of the company’s service delivery. The Property Inspector / Maintenance Technician is responsible for ensuring that all properties under management are managed effectively, are maintained to a high standard of safety, security and hygiene as practicable. Balancing a workload with a wide scope, across varied locations.
- Inspects properties on a 40 days inspection Rota
- Quotes for maintenance works with the assistance of the Regional Property Services Coordinator, inline with set targets
- Completes inspection reports
- Completes maintenance issues onsite – charges work back
- Completes minor fixes
- Reports to the RPSC for property issues
- FRA Risk Assessments
- Health & Safety inspections and Risk Assessments
- Changes and installs new locks as required
- Key Room Management
- Out of hours / Emergency Camelot Contractor
- Some weekend work will be required and directed by RPSC
- Install Fire Packs
- Complete Fit outs as required by RPSC
- Completes scheduled maintenance works
- Completes relevant paperwork requested by RPSC ( Works completion order ect)
- To carry out any reasonable requests as instructed by Camelot Management
- Carry out work and assist as required in other areas
Hours and Environment
- 8:30am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. However, you may need to work extra occasional hours.
Skills and Attributes:
- Knowledge of relevant Guidelines, Regulations, procedures and best practice relevant to the role.
- Experience in interpreting, advising and implementing company procedures in a consistent manner.
- The verbal communication skills to communicate with a diverse client group and internal staff.
- The ability to carry out presentations and informal training sessions both internally and externally.
- The written communication and numerical skills to produce succinct correspondence and reports.
- The ability to research, analyze and reason logically and effectively within tight and conflicting timeframes.
- Excellent IT skills including Word, Excel skills
- Experience in working effectively in teams.
- Experience in supervising and assuming responsibility for workload allocation, identifying development needs and performance planning and feedback.
- A commitment to providing customer service.
- MUST have Full drivers license.
- Drivers License
- SIA licence
To apply for the function of a Property Inspector, please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org