Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager – London
As Europe’s leading Vacant Property Security specialist, we are a reputable, fast growing, multinational company with 16 offices throughout Europe. Our operations include innovative vacant building protection, Security and Property and Facilities management, not to mention the 69 other services we currently offer.
In the role of an Business Development Manager you will have the following duties and responsibilities:
- Responsible for the sales of vacant property security and property management solutions.
- Demonstrate technical, professional selling skills and product knowledge in all relevant areas.
- Ensure a complete understanding of sales pricing and proposal models.
- Demonstrates the ability to converse on a business level, throughout the sales process, with all potential clients and decision makers.
- Maximizes all opportunities in the process of closing a sale, resulting in the taking of market share.
- Develop a database of qualified leads through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face cold calling on property and business owners, direct mail, email, and networking.
The successful candidate for the role of a Business Development Manager will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
MUST have experience selling to targets
Must have experience with Face to face sales AND desk related sales
- You will be personable, honest, reliable and flexible.
- You will be a decision maker, capable of using initiative and judgement.
- You will be self confident and able to deal with internal staff and clients.
- You will have relevant sales experience preferably in the property sector.
- It would be beneficial but not essential to be degree educated.
- Advanced computer skills, using Microsoft products.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Well organised, with an eye for detail and able to use own initiative.
- Must be capable of working both independently and as part of a team.
- A recognized Health and Safety qualification.
- Able to work under pressure.
What we have to offer:
- Salary: £30,000 per annum basic
- Target driven commission scheme
- 20 days holiday rising to 22 days after two years service
- Company mobile phone
- Use of a company pool car
To apply for the role of a Business Development Manager please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com