Building intake: every property is unique
- Which rooms may be used?
- How many Guardians are required for optimum protection?
- What agreements are in place for utilities and local taxes?
- Are users permitted to paint, drill holes or furnish?
- What are the waste collection arrangements?
- Are there sufficient sanitary facilities?
- Does the central heating, gas or water need to be checked?
- Will alarm systems remain in use or will they be disabled?
- Do any locks need to be replaced?
- Which rooms are suitable for the "Make Space Pay" package?
The Camelot Solution:
When a property is taken under management Camelot will carry out the following:
- Digital photos will be taken of the property in its original condition
- The meters will be read
- Window posters will be clearly displayed, showing that the property is occupied by Live-in Guardians
- The rooms available for use and/or occupation will be clearly indicated
- Any damage to the property will be recorded
- Camelot will perform periodic inspections and record the findings in a report available to clients via MyCastle